Guest Information and Policies
- All prices are based on single or double occupancy and do not include the 11% sales and hospitality tax. We can accommodate an additional person in a few rooms for a charge of $35 per night. Three people is the maximum for any room. Call to check for availability.
- We have a two night minimum for weekends and holidays. One night stays do become available depending on other reservations. Check availability or give us a call to see if a one night stay is available.
- A full breakfast with fruit, baked goods, hot entrée of the day, coffee, tea and juice is included with each guest’s overnight stay. Breakfast is served from 8:30-9:00. An early breakfast may be requested for guest with early plans. Please let us know in advance of any dietary restrictions.
- Corporate rates and Bent Creek Lodge Gift Certificates are available. Please call for information. We do not accept gift certificates from other vendors such as BedandBreakfast.com.
- A valid Visa, MasterCard, or Discover card number is required to guarantee reservations. Group reservations of 4 or more rooms and Luhn House reservations will be charged a deposit equal to 50% of the reservation cost at the time of booking. Groups of 4 or more rooms must call for availability.
- Cancellations of reservations for 3 rooms or less, received at least 7 days prior to the arrival date, will be charged only a $25 processing fee. Cancellations received within 7 days of the arrival date are subject to a charge equal to 50% of the reservation cost.
- Cancellations of group reservations for 4 rooms or more, received at least 30 days prior to the arrival date will be refunded their deposit less a $25 per room processing fee. Cancellations within 30 days of arrival are subject to forfeiture of the entire deposit.
- Children over 12 years of age are welcome. If you are traveling with younger children you may wish to consiider the Luhn house which has no age limit for children.
- Sorry, we are dog lovers but we do not allow guests' pets to stay overnight. We have two small, quiet dogs, Loe-D & Leona, that are very fond of guests and often accompany them on walks. They are allowed inside our quarters only, not in the lodge public rooms or guest rooms.
- Payment is due by check-out for all balances. We accept MC, Visa, Discover, personal check, traveler’s check, our Gift Certificates and of course cash. We do not accept American Express or gift certificates from other vendors.
- The lodge is smoke-free inside the lodge and on all of the rear decks. Smoking is permitted on the front porch. Please respect this aspect of our lodge.