The Luhn House – $350.00/night
2 night minimum for up to 10 guests (Lodge Specials do not apply)
We manage the Luhn House for our good friend Marcia Luhn from Melbourne, Fl. It sits on a beautiful 10 acre, wooded lot with its own small water fall, adjacent to our property. The house has three bedrooms and two and a half baths and is about 100 yards up the road from the Lodge. The main level includes; a fully equipped kitchen with a mahogany, hand carved bar, a great room with massive stone fireplace, a dining area, a laundry and a half bath. The master suite is upstairs and includes a unique queen size, log bed with a large walk-in shower in the bath. The downstairs has one bed room with a queen size bed and one with two twin beds, plus a large bath with a tub & shower combination. On the main deck is a four person hot tub, Weber gas grill and outside dining set. The house also has Direct TV with an HD TV, a VCR, CD player, high speed WiFi and central heat and air. There is also a “Bonus” children’s room available downstairs that has 4 bunk beds and a sink area. Linens in the bunk room are available but the beds are not made ahead of time.
Luhn House Policies
The 13% hospitality tax is not included in the price. There is a one time $35 charge for use of the Bonus Bunk room.
- A 50% deposit is charged at the time of booking. Deposits, less a $25 processing fee, will be refunded if notice of cancellation is received at least 7 days prior to the arrival date. Thereafter the deposit is forfeited.
- No age limit for children.
- Occupancy for up to 6 adults and 4 children when using the bunk room.
- Linens and paper goods are included, bathroom soap and shampoo are not.
- A $250.00 damage and loss deposit is also charged at check-in. A check for that amount will be mailed back to you within 3 days of check-out if there is no loss. If the bunk room is used the charge will be deducted from this deposit.
- Payment must be made on arrival for all balances. We accept MC, Visa, Discover, and personal checks.